Tuesday, August 14, 2007

to be employed or not to be

why is it so hard to say goodbye?

a few months ago, when we made the decision to open PR-Davao, i made the decision to leave my job and assist malou in davao. but now...i'm not so sure.

from day one, i've been ranting about my job, my boss, my workplace...but then, so does every other employee i know. ranting aside, i made a lot of good friends here and they're part of my hesitation to leave.

yesterday, before going home, i dropped off my resignation letter on my boss' desk. early this morning, he asked to speak with me.

as much as i get frustrated with him, i find it hard to leave him to his own devices. yet i know i'll be doing him a disservice since, with the new biz, i have to keep on travelling around. he graciously left the door open in case i change my mind about working for him. i said i'll think about it. and goodness gracious, i AM thinking about it!

maybe before the week is up, i'll gain a clearer head and make the right decision.

No comments: