Sunday, October 21, 2007

my cup runneth over

i will never tire of saying this...THANK YOU!

i feel absolutely overwhelmed by the love.

the first text message arrived shortly after midnight from chie2x, my guillergan cousin. followed by elly's--aba, ba't gising ka pa! nag-oktoberfest ka noh?!--and greetings also from che-che who was still probably walking through dumaguete boulevard at that hour.

all throughout the day, i was continually blessed by friends and family.

my silliman friends who through the years have remained loyal. mia, i was pleasantly surprised and utterly grateful :) sha-anne, whose birthday is tomorrow, never fails to call on my birthday, knowing i'll also be returning the favor on her own special day.

my PSID friends, kahit na minsanan na lang kami nagkikita, didn't forget. special thanks to joseff who texted all the way from US, and to gian who sent me an e-note even though he's just arrived in australia & is still probably groggy from the trip. "the stage committee"!!! i miss you guys! especially my baby chester :D

my PWC friends, maraming salamat din! naku, forever na toh! haha! reunion! bing, it's never too late...salamat sa effort :D

my bai 8...lukaret kayo pero talagang love nyo ako. special mention to chevas: bru, i miss you, i love you. thanks for calling all the way from dubai! mingaw gyud!!!

to the people of my heart and spirit, thank you. i am still a part of you, as you are of me.

sa mga loyalista ng pamilya namin, sa kalisud o ginhawa, thank you for the care and affection.

to alexis na nagra-raket sa sm bacoor kahit sunday, salamat at paki-lutuan mo ng birthday breakfast si rex tomorrow...wag na naman chorizo please! hahaha!

to eric, langga, thank you for remembering.

last, but definitely not the least, a big THANKS to my family...champion kayo! "merienda" daw, pero nauwi sa dinner at muntikan nang maging midnight snacks kundi pa umawat si tita helen, hehe. ang aking dakilang ina na talagang sobrang labor of love ang paghanda...parang party nya, hehehe. ang aking faderhood na ang tanging concern eh dapat may ice cream--para akong six years old pa. my cousins--kuya digs, cuz ai, amy, malou & adling--who prepared and cooked and even cleaned up, salamat, salamat, at isa pang salamat! ate marla & attorney, kahit na eat & run, may criselda's cake naman dala kaya ooookkay lang.

i may not have mentioned the name of every single person who remembered me on my day, but i know i thanked you earlier and i'm still thanking you now. you have made my life so much more meaningful!

i'm full of food, laughter, love, family, lasting friendships, and chocolate cake. thank You, Lord.

No comments: