Sunday, September 9, 2007

my pride and joys


clockwise:
izak (ice cream boy), patricia & paul (theater geeks), jakob (artist wannabe), jedrick & joshua (hammock folks)



adjusting here and convincing myself to stay hasn't been easy. but i constantly remind myself of the reasons why i wanted to come back.

as much as i enjoy my independent life in manila, i miss my family. we're a tight bunch and it hurts a little every time i come home to see my nieces and nephews gaining their own unique personalities without really witnessing them grow.

all in all, i have three nieces (patricia, jannel & jamie) and nine nephews (jedrick & joshua, paul, izak, jakob, lewis, iezer, edfil & edrick), courtesy of my cousins.

they're bright, funny, talented, smart-alecky, bossy, stubborn, aggravating, lovable, sweet, and simply irresistable!

auntie/tita gud ko, i have the license to gush!

No comments: