Saturday, August 25, 2007

honey, i'm home! huhuhu

i changed my mind. i don't think i want to do this. please don't let this happen. really. don't let me go!

oookaaay. so, i've been having second, third, fourth until sixth thoughts about packing my bags and leaving manila behind.

the thought of being davao-based for real was enough to give me panic attacks. just about every cell in me was resistant to the idea.

i'm still resistant. i just don't know why i am.

while i can sincerely agree that living in davao is waaay better than living in manila, i feel displaced here. like i lost my footing.

if any of my davao friends read this, i know the reactions might get to be of malu-fernandez proportions. please, people, bear with me. i know in time i'll be able to settle down. for the meantime, let me indulge in checking the flights out of here.

No comments: